Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 1: Makeover Madness!

So very excited to participate in the TPT Seller Challenge! This is just what I need to become more involved and dedicated in the world of Teachers Pay Teachers.

First up, my embarrassingly low stats. 


I started creating for TPT last summer, the summer after my first year of teaching. Since I had a better grasp on the curriculum and had an idea of what my students might need, one of the very first products I made was a ready-to-print list of important terms used in our fifth grade Language Arts classroom.

So, I thought it only fitting to give some much-needed love to one of the most-used products in my classroom for this week's Makeover Challenge. 


You can check out this amazing (discounted to $1!) resource in my store. We loved using it this year by gluing it into the Word Work section of our Writing Journals or sticking it in our Rise and Shine Folders to use with dictionary skills practice, stamps, playdoh mats, or any of Third Grade Thought's Word Work sets.

Also, thank you TPT Seller's Challenge for giving me the push I needed to enter the blogging world!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Big change. I think the new cover lends itself well to an "older" audience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! The old cover was fabulous too, though! The new one reminds me of a resource book I'd buy in Lakeshore or off Scholastic!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete