Saturday, September 19, 2015

Five for Saturday!

Y'all.



I'm getting that much closer to posting on Friday.

I think this signifies that each week we hit more of a groove in the classroom.

#praisehands
#buhbuyBTScrazy
#progressnotperfection
#yearmotto


One of the best perks of teaching 5th grade is getting to dive into some gross, creepy, and downright CRAZY topics. 

Whatever keeps them engaged, right? ;)

My latest projects have me SO excited for October!!

Here's a sneak peek at my Instagram for one...




I have a Bandaid Box in our room so that small boo-boos can be solved without a trip to the nurse.

{Read more HERE}

See that box on the right lower shelf?


Yeah, that eety beety box is a lifesaver.

And I had a parent donate TEN boxes of Bandaids because of this amazing freebie.


Talk about day MADE!
{Click the links to snag the freebie yourself - there's also a blank template for you to add in whatever supply you're needing! I've used it for glue sticks and Legos as well.}


Mandy at Caffeine and Lesson Plans is the absolute SWEETEST, y'all!

We did a product swap awhile back and she wrote the most incredible review about my Greek and Latin Roots set.


I know her post is over a month old, but it still makes me beam!

I just love people like Mandy.


Also, anyone else feel me?


That's so me. 

No shame.

Even my Etsy Wish List looks like it's one big pumpkin.






Anyone else on the Essential Oils train?

I'm officially hooked.

Meet my new thing to read while drinking coffee.



If you have any books or Instagrammers you'd recommend for oils, let me know!


See you next *hopefully* Friday!
xox

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right? He keeps me cracking up. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Right? He keeps me cracking up. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yep, I'm on the essential oils train! I've been making my own facial cleansers and washes! Love them! And I love how you've asked for some supplies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleansers and washes? That's SO cool! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete